Updated AT: 26/02/2018
Once you download the application, use it and upload data to it, you agree to the terms, polices and rules that might be issued from time to time. You are solely responsible to comply with these terms and compliance with all the laws, rules and regulations applicable. Furthermore, the application is made for personal use only otherwise you agree not to use the service.
- During registration on the application to create an account, you must provide accurate and complete information and keep your account information updated.
- You may not use a name or the rights of any another person without a license appropriate. Or the use of language vulgar or obscene.
- You are solely responsible for the activity which happens in your account, protecting your password and avoid sharing your account information with anyone else.
- The Developer has the right to deactivate accounts which found to abuse the application.
- the application has both English and Arabic Languages and provides general guidelines and information on how to improve the fitness, health and nutrition. You should not rely on this guidelines and information as a substitute for medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. You should consult your doctor before starting any exercise fitness or nutrition program.
- If you have any health issues you should always consult a doctor before using the application. Use of any information or programs offered by the application is on your own risk.
- New users must start with the beginner programs and finish them before starting normal programs.
- You have to find multiple sources of information on how to perform each exercise correctly, especially if you're new to any of the exercises.
- This application is to be used only by healthy individuals which have the ability to perform the exercises. Your use of application, confirms that the doctor has approved that you can use the application with no problem.
- In the cases of any pain or discomfort during performing of any exercise provided by the application, you should stop immediately and consult a doctor as soon as possible. In such cases, you should not come back to practice only after consultation of the doctor.
- If you are pregnant, or doing a breastfeeding, you declare that your doctor approved your use of the application.
- You must be aware that there may be risk of health, mental and physical problems during exercise including the risk of injury or illness.
- By using the app, you acknowledge and agree that your performance of the exercises and programs provided in the app is up to you.
- The developer and the coach are not responsible for any physical, mental or health effects caused by the exercises either direct or indirect.
- The app provides recommendations about nutrition and supplements, you need to make sure that you don’t have allergy to any of the components.
You can use NFBOX features by subscribing to one of the following monthly subscription plans.
- Platinum: (subscription fee:)
- Gold: (subscription fee:)
- The first subscription fee and the monthly subscription renewal fee is the same amount.
- The subscription fees will be paid thru ITunes.
- The monthly subscription is automatically renewed unless the automatic renewal is stopped off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You can manage your basic membership subscription and automatic renewal thru iTunes after purchase.
- You can stop renewal within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
- The subscription is not allowed to be canceled during the active subscription period.
- Paid subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused part of subscription period.
- The application does not provide free subscription period for testing.
- The amount paid under the following (Subscribe - Renew - Upgrade) is non refundable at any condition , until NFBOX founded a reasonable reasons for refund, refund is completely under NFBOX decision.
2.2 Changing Subscription type:
- To upgrade your subscription, you need to stop your current subscription thru ITunes before upgrading.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Developer, his affiliates and each of his and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the Application, Content, or otherwise from your User Content, violation of these Terms and Conditions, or infringement by you, or any third party using your Account or identity in the Application, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with the Developer in asserting any available defenses.
2.4 Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPER, NOR HIS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100.00 (U.S.). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- The Developer reserve the right, in his sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms and Conditions, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Application following notification of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.